60 Day Money Back GuaranteeHere at ReBuilder Medical, we understand the hesitation that can exist when buying products from the internet, particularly products that are new to you. Therefore, we will refund your purchase price* if you are not satisfied with your results during the first 60 days of use, immediately following delivery of your ReBuilder system. To qualify, you must have given it a fair 60 day trial.
- Register your ReBuilder device by sending in the warranty registration card so we can confirm successful delivery date and create a personal trial account for you.
- Use your ReBuilder according to instructions for 60 days and fill in the supplied daily treatment log.
- At the end of the second week of use, if your ReBuilder is not meeting your expectations, call our customer service department so that our knowledgeable staff can suggest corrective action to better suit your particular situation.
At the completion of your 60 day trial period, if you are still not satisfied, please call us so that we can make the notation in your file and issue you a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA) coded for the date, and the address of our Quality Assurance Contractor in your area so you can return your ReBuilder kit for inspection.
- Repackage your ReBuilder System in the original shipping box it came in, including all the instructions and the completed daily treatment log.
- Write the RMA number clearly on the outside of the box. This RMA number is valid for 30 days. Any return that does not have a valid RMA number on the outside of the box will be refused by the Quality Assurance Contractor. Ship it to the address supplied. Insure your package against loss or damage.
When received, the Quality Assurance Contractor will examine your ReBuilder to rule out any potential warranty issues that might be responsible for your dissatisfaction. Although the units meet strict quality control guidelines before being shipped, the potential for failure or damage during shipment, or while in the customer's possession, does exist. If it is determined that there is a warranty issue, they will repair and recalibrate your ReBuilder and ship it back to you, so that you can complete your 60 day trial period with a device that is working properly.
If there is no warranty issue, and your completed daily treatment log is confirmed by the internal data recorder, your refund (less restocking fee) will be processed within 30 days of final approval of the return.
This guarantee applies only to new personal use purchases, placed through this website. This guarantee does not apply to refurbished equipment, seconds (discounted, cosmetically blemished items), distributors, or professional users (physicians), and is valid only in North America.
Thank you for your interest in ReBuilder products. We look forward to hearing about your success in treating your symptoms.
*Note: Only the cost of the ReBuilder System Package is refundable, and is subject to a 15% re-stocking fee. Items missing or damaged will be deducted from the allowable refund, at regular retail price. Cost of shipping, optional accessories and add-ons are all non-refundable. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted, nor will we be held liable for storage, or return of such items. Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the purchaser. Other than noted above, all sales are final.